Sony Computer Entertainment
Binding: Video Game
ESRB Age Rating: Teen
Label: Sony Computer Entertainment
Manufacturer: Sony Computer Entertainment
Number Of Discs: 1
Number Of Items: 1
Platform: PlayStation 4
Publication Date: August 09, 2016
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Release Date: August 09, 2016
Studio: Sony Computer Entertainment
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Amazon.com's Price: $24.00as of 11/23/2017 03:54 EST
- A truly open universe - Whether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there.
- Exploration is seeing things no one has ever seen before - Explore uncharted solar systems and catalogue unique new forms of life.
- Survive on a dangerous frontier - From dogfighting in space to first-person combat on a planet's surface, you will face foes ready to overwhelm you.
- Build for an epic journey - Collect precious resources on the surfaces of planets and trade them for the ships, suits and equipment that will take you to your destiny in the stars.
- Share your discoveries - You can choose to share your discoveries with other players, naming them and adding them to the Galactic Map, forever associated with your PSN ID.
- Elite Dangerous: The Legendary Edition - PlayStation 4
- Horizon Zero Dawn - PlayStation 4
- Abzu - PlayStation 4
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition - PlayStation 4
- Prey - PlayStation 4
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - PlayStation 4
- Doom - PlayStation 4
- The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
- NieR: Automata - Playstation 4
- see more
Inspired by classic science-fiction and its overwhelming sense of adventure and imagination, Hello Games presents a game of unprecedented scale and ambition. In No Man's Sky you explore an infinite universe where you will discover unique never-before-seen planets and lifeforms. A mystery lies at the center of the galaxy, an irresistible pulse that draws you on an epic voyage to discover the true nature of the cosmos. Your journey will be charged with danger, encountering hostile creatures and fierce pirates; in order to survive, you will need to prepare, upgrading your ship, suit and weapons. Whether you choose to fight, trade or explore, every decision you make has consequences, shaping your journey as you travel ever deeper into No Man's Sky. No Man's Sky is an epic science fiction adventure set across an infinite universe, in which every star is the light of a distant sun, orbited by planets filled with life - each yours to visit. Explore never before seen worlds, discover unique lifeforms and trade, fight and survive on a galactic scale. Explore a universe of possibilities - With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man's Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before. Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you're flying from space to a planet's surface or even warping between solar systems. Forge your own path to the center of the galaxy - Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there's no limit to how you play No Man's Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but know that any action can have lasting consequences.
Average Rating: none