Clothing Size: One Size
Label: Kidorable Children's Apparel
Manufacturer: Kidorable Children's Apparel
Publisher: Kidorable Children's Apparel
Size: One Size
Studio: Kidorable Children's Apparel
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Amazon.com's Price: $18.00as of 12/11/2017 19:17 EST
- Pirates make their own rules, rain or shine. A little girl or boy with a Kidorable child-sized Pirate Umbrella is a swashbuckling adventurer always on the move & living life to the fullest. I'm a Pirate. What will you be? Made of light, child-safe nylon.
- Kidorable's kids umbrella comes with a Velcro strap for quick storage, an easy to use push button closure & safety caps on the tips of the ribs to protect little faces. One size is large enough for big kids & light enough for little kids & toddlers to use.
- Kidorable took the umbrella and turned it into an imagination tent - kids will use them in rain or shine. Sure to be the cutest umbrella wherever you and your kid travel, add in matching Kidorable rain boots, hats, rain jacket, backpack, scarves & gloves.
- PREMIUM QUALITY-The Kidorable Pirate Umbrella is strong enough to handle any kids' outdoor, rainy day adventures. With an easy to grip pirate sword handle, the waterproof nylon has a pop-up pirate flag and is printed with a pirate kid to join the fun.
- FUN AND PRACTICAL: If you're looking for a perfect Back to School, Birthday or Holiday present for a kiddo in your life, you've found it. Boys and girls love Kidorable child-sized Pirate Umbrellas in any weather. Great for little kids, big kids & toddlers.
- Kidorable Pirate Rain Boots, Brown, Size 10
- Kidorable Little Boys' Pirate All Weather Waterproof Coat, Brown, Size 5/6
- Kidorable Dragon Knight, Grey, One Size for Toddlers and Big Kids, Lightweight Child-Sized Nylon Rain Proof Umbrella
- Kidorable Little Boys' Pirate Gloves, Brown, Medium
- Kidorable Pirate Blue Knit Scarf for Boys With Fun Pirate Ship and Skull/Crossbones, 43x5.5 Inches
- Kidorable Little Girls'Ballerina Umbrellas, Pink, One Size
- Kidorable Toddler (7 x 10 inches) Brown Pirate, Fun Cutlass Zipper & 3D Embelishments Backpack
- Kidorable Pirate Blue Knit Hat for Boys w/Fun X Marks the Spot, Skull/Crossbones, 1 Size Fits Most
- Kidorable Kids Space Umbrella, Blue, One Size
- Kidorable Little Boys' Shark Umbrella, Gray, One Size
- see more
Kidorable Pirate Brown Nylon Umbrellas are lightweight and kid-sized for little hands. Like all Kidorable umbrellas they have a fun, easy to grip handle, a Velcro strap for quick storage, and safety caps on the tips of the ribs to protect little faces. To complete the outfit, get matching Kidorable Pirate rain boots, coat, knitwear and more! Most Kidorable products are designed for children aged 2-6. Many of our products are available for babies, and children as old as 11. Kidorable delights both children and the adults who love them by transforming everyday, functional kids' accessories into objects that excite their imaginations and enrich their lives at play. Find the gear your kids will actually beg to wear. Raincoats, Rain Boots, Umbrellas, Backpacks, Hooded Towels, Hanger Sets, Knit Gloves, Hats, and Scarves, and more. Here you’ll find styles to spark any kid’s imagination—Shark, Dinosaur, Lucky Cat, Ladybug, Butterfly, Frog, and Lotus for animal and nature lovers. Pirate, Fairy, Mermaid, Ballerina, Fireman, Space Hero, Dragon Knight and Fireman for kids who dream big. Plus Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants for kids who want to be their favorite characters. We believe in the power of imagination to make everyday families happier. Because a lot is at stake. More and more, children are forgetting how to create, to think, to explore, to connect. Over-scheduled, under-engaged, dulled by TV and video games, our kids are less and less able to amuse themselves, solve their own problems, or tell the difference between the character in the movie and the one trying to sell them cereal on TV. It's time someone said there's a better way. Someone like us. Someone like you. It's time that children and the adults who love them rely more on human beings for connection and guidance and entertainment instead of screens with shiny lights and buttons. It's easy. All it takes is someone who cares. And a little imagination. Won't you join us?
Average Rating: none